Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailGalerieRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €

Subtitles for the Priscilla dvd

3 participants
AuteurMessage
cannonfodder
Bavard
cannonfodder

Subtitles for the Priscilla dvd Empty
MessageSujet: Subtitles for the Priscilla dvd   Subtitles for the Priscilla dvd EmptyLun 14 Aoû - 17:26

hey everyone,

I just thought I would let everyone know about my current Priscilla project. I am currently working on making complete english subtitles for the entire Priscilla - Une Fille Comme Moi dvd. I know this is a french forum, but I can post them here when they are completed if there is any interest.

I am a huge admirere of Priscilla. My French is very poor. I am trying to learn French and even though I am learning a little, my progress is very slow. It's easy to enjoy her music and voice without understanding the exact meaning of the words. but for interviews and speech it's frustrating not knowing what is being said. I am working on the dvd subtitles for her english speaking fans that would like to learn more about Priscilla.

I am also working on a website for english fans.

Any suggestions would appreciated.
Thank you.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
ptitj
Langue pendue
ptitj

MessageSujet: Re: Subtitles for the Priscilla dvd   Subtitles for the Priscilla dvd EmptyVen 18 Aoû - 21:06

Hey cannonfodder !
I'm french and i can help you if you want.
If you have any question, you can ask me Smile
My english is poor Confused

My website : http://priscillaweb.fr.tt/
My website is with you !
http://priscillaweb.fr.tt
Tsubasa
Bavard

MessageSujet: Re: Subtitles for the Priscilla dvd   Subtitles for the Priscilla dvd EmptySam 19 Aoû - 11:15

I can help you to do it. If you have all the subtitles
in French, I can translate everything into English.
cannonfodder
Bavard
cannonfodder

MessageSujet: Re: Subtitles for the Priscilla dvd   Subtitles for the Priscilla dvd EmptyMer 30 Aoû - 20:21

Thank you very much for your generous offers.

I have been working on these for quite a while. I already have the complete french text transcribed from the videos. (thank you Kiouty).

I also have finished translating the french text into english. I just need to have a few parts double checked. My french is very poor.

When making the sub titles, I first make a complete subtitle file with the french text. It is easier to get the timing marks set with the french text and the french speech, then I replace the french text with the english translation and use the same timing marks.

The english sub file for the first video, 'en studio' is finished.

I have the the french sub file for the second video 'au cinema' complete. I just need to convert the text to the english translation.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Subtitles for the Priscilla dvd   Subtitles for the Priscilla dvd Empty

Subtitles for the Priscilla dvd
Page 1 sur 1